Tom Ford s/s 2011 collection...fashion video!

You surely have yet seen this show and maybe also the video. I don't want to loose a lot of words because I don't believe that this collection is something that needs a lot of words... Tom Ford is a genius (I agree), his work at Gucci was amazing (I agree), his photos and adv are wonderful (I agree), his men collcetion left me speechless (of course), A Single Man is a gorgeus film (I agree)...But this collection?? Franca Sozzani was amazed by it, and Carine Roitfeld too. A lot of blogger, magazines and fashion experts believe that the Tom Ford s/s 2011 women collection si something truly wonderful.... I can't agree. The idea to show the collection in a very private "event" it's really beautiful and also the uncommon models (I love Daphne Guinnes while shoots); but the collection it's not so "new and interesting". Or better, I find that some dresses are really cute, innovative, elegant, sexy and "icon pieces" but the most of the collection is boring, not new and if wasn't Tom Ford to design it....It would be criticized. I appreciate the efforts of Ford and also some clothes (I really remained amazed from the use of fringes...) but I believe that Tom Ford could make more and more for his women collections.


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More