Versace....fringe white dress!

The main trend for the followign season is: fringes! Franca Sozzani (in her"christmas blog spoke of fringes) and I believe taht it's amazign that designer such as versace but also Kane, Gucci and so on use so much fringes. Fringes are somethign trulyw odnerful for the movement that give to the dress and for the shapes that they coudlc reate.
This dress made in crepe cady and sold on LuisaViaRoma for 13000$ expresses the Versace style (I mean the style of Donatella, of course) and the essence of the fringes. The use of them here is gorgeus and the sex appeal of it is really cool! I love the dresses that Versace is making and this is one of my faovurite ones of the s/s 2011 collection.
[A little note: I find the dress almost "ugly" on the runway, but on the model of LuisaViaRoma shop everything is different...]


Images and shop on-line:
LuisaViaRoma


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More