Nicholas Kirkwood...summer shoes!

Kirkwood: the name of the best shoes-designer of this period (this is my opinion...at least.). I love him because he purposes every seasons something new but he maintains his style, too. For example we can always find the "asymmetric-platform" which characterized all his shoes and that became a trend of the last seasons and it is going on.
So, when I saw these amazing shoes on LuisaViaRoma website I have to show you these art pieces. All of them are made with karung and leather or suede, the heels are: 3,5 the first and 13 cm the other two. I find interesting the platform that is smaller than the other season, the colors (soft and almost ethereal) and the line that drive the eyes on the shoes. In fact, are just the lines that give an amazing sensation of lightness which everyone, or at least I, love.




Images and shop on-line:
LuisaViaRoma


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More