Handbags...Marras f/w 2010

I saw this handbag in the accessories of the f/w 2010 shows of Antonio Marras. The italian designer, known for his role at the direction of Kenzo, realized a very nice handbag that is a bit ismilar with the Fendi Peekaboo. By the way, I believe that the patchwork of the same material (but in different colors) and the vintage flower on the bag represent perfectly the "Marras aestethic". Furthermore ,is interesting the handle: a chain that has in the middle black lather. The leather "helps" to make the  gold chain more youth and new. 
I have to say that my favourite one is the last one: I totally fall in love with every object that matched red and black together. (Or better dark red and black....).
I have only one question to think about...How does it cost and where it is sold?



Images via:
Vogue Italia


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More